Endeavor warrants its products to be free of manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
BOARD WARRANTY RETURN GUIDELINES:
Step 1: Make sure to retain your sales receipt, as your proof of purchase.
Step 2: Return the product to the authorized Endeavor dealer where the product was originally purchased if possible.
Step 3: Bring a copy of your original Sales Receipt.
Step 4: Your Dealer will contact Endeavor for a return authorization. It is the responsibility of the dealer to take care of this for you. Customer direct returns are OK if that is the only option.
Step 5: The consumer is responsible for return shipping to Endeavor.
Step 6: At this point your snowboard will either be repaired or replaced depending on the claim.
Step 7: Endeavor will pay return shipping to customer.
Any significant manufacturing defect in craftsmanship.
Delaminating of top sheet, base, sidewall, edge, tip and tail protectors (with no sign of impact) due to a manufacturing defect.
Stripped, spinning or misaligned inserts. (Note: Inserts that are stripped due to improper mounting are not repairable, and are not considered a material flaw.)
Delamination of the base die-cut not caused by impact.
NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
Woodcore cracks or breaks. This is like focussing your skateboard.
Any problem resulting from impact, misuse, abuse, or neglect. This includes but is not limited to rail and rock damage, cracked steel edges, snapped noses and tails, etc..
Cosmetic issues including top sheet dents or chips, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust.
Board damage resulting from improper mounting of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware or base dimples in the binding insert area as a result of improper mounting.
Damage caused by any modifications made outside of the Endeavor facility.
WARRANTY WAIVER OF LIABILITY
By purchasing your board, you accept the following liability waiver, holding Endeavor harmless the event of any injury or death arising from the use of an Endeavor Snowboard.
Here’s some fine print…This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
1. The warranty applies only to Endeavor products purchased from Endeavor Snowboards dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only.
2. All products returned to Endeavor for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, which can be given over the phone. All products must be shipped freight prepaid and insured. Endeavor assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
3. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
a. Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect
b. Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings
c. Normal wear and tear
d. Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship
e. Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®
f. Damage caused by RAILS and other park obstacles.
4. All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Endeavor.
5. Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
6. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Authorized Endeavor Dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer.
7. Endeavor product is not covered by any verbal warranties.
ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE/PROVINCIAL LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.